Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Life without Nathan

Well, the first week sure did suck, it was really hard to get to sleep without Nathan there. I am slowly getting accustomed to being without him. I miss him like crazy, but i have been keeping myself busy. Nathan's mum had a leak in her pipe here on the property somewhere. My good friends Ashley and her husband have been helping me try to find this leak... It is pretty much trying to find a needle in a haystack. but it saves us all so much money. So, we have been digging away in the wonderful rocky soil, we found one leak at the house for the junction, but it wasn't the main leak. However, a wonderful dumping of snow has prolonged this process some, so we haven't been able to dig.
Instead, Ashley and I went shopping a little bit and then went on a Photo Shoot. We went to Carrie Blake Park, and also Railroad Bridge park. What a blast that was. Here are some photos!




I am very excited, my trip to china begins on Monday the 17th! I will keep you all posted on the happenings! Take care everyone!

Nathan isn't gone gone, just in Texas for his training.. for those of you who didn't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment