Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Long Time no Blogger

Heya Everybody!!!
I am back!! My time in China was wonderful! I spent the whole time in Shanghai, visiting with my dad, step mom and lil sister. It was so nice to see them again. Shanghai is a very very VERY modern city. It was a very different atmosphere from Sequim. I was staying in the Pudong part of the city. From my dad's apartment on the 24th floor, we had a beautiful view of the river, and what was called "The Bund". We could even see Papa's office. He worked in a bank, that was very beautiful. I did a bit of shopping in China (SURPRISE!!!! not really )
Here are some photos from my trip:
 http://www.flickr.com/photos/41659279@N08/sets/72157625995629210/
While at home, I watched the same three disney movies OVER AND OVER!! Thanks to Chinchu, she loves anything that has to do with Princesses or Barbie.
Its nice to be back in Sequim, but I really Really REALLY miss my husband. It isn't easy to not have him around all the time. Thank goodness for Ashley and Steffen for keeping my mind of things :) Its good to have such awesome friends like them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment