Friday, March 18, 2011

Greetings!

Well Hello Everyone!
I know it has been a while, but I have been quite busy, trying to stay off the computer as much as possible! I love being back in Sequim, and I am going to miss it when we move down to Florida. However, Florida does sound pretty exciting! Nathan graduates from his Cryptology School on April 21st. I will be making a trip down to Texas to see him :)

Since returning to Sequim, I have been practically living at my friends house. Every minute that neither of us is doing something, we spend together. Ashley and Steffen have also just bought a house, and are closing on it next week! They are super excited and I get to be a part of all of this. What else are best friends for?? I  will be helping them pack up all of their goodies and get them settled into their new home.


Ashley and I have also challenged ourselves to eat healthier and lose some weight in the process. This has been an interesting challenge, but I think we are doing pretty well. We both got Gym Memberships at SARC. I love that place. Its a blast to work out in, especially late at night because the place is empty!! And it is always more fun to have a workout buddy.

My good friend Rachel is pregnant with a boy! Ashley and I drove out to Tacoma to visit her for her baby shower! The little tyke is due in May, and everyone is excited!!! Ashley and I put some money together to buy them a crib. And, due to a little inspiration from Cassandra in Monterey, I decided to paint them a couple monkey paintings that way they would have some decor for the baby's room. This has really gotten me into an arts and crafts mood. So I may have to figure out what to do with that outlet.



Last but not least, I have been digging myself a trench in the yard. Well, its not for me but rather to find the rascal of a leak that is in our water main somewhere on this dang property. So everyday I manage to unearth a couple feet of piping. (its really hard work because its not dirt here, its all rocks!!!!!)
And! Shockingly enough, I have managed to keep my room/apartment clean for about 3 days running! For those of you who know me, this is quite a feat!!! I am really really trying :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment